NC Beauty Care and Make-Up Level 5 (Incorporating Make-Up Artistry)
This course is being offered for people who have an interest in both Hair and Beauty with the intention of becoming a Make-Up Artist. You will develop your skills in creativity in hairdressing and make-up application. This will include working on clients and live projects.
What You Study
- Face Painting
- Facial Skin Care
- Day Make-Up
- Applying Practical Skills
- Setting and Styling Techniques for Media
- Bridal and Evening Make-Up
- Postiche Application
Duration and Attendance
One Year Full-time
Please note: some classes may be held in twilight/evening sessions to fully utilise our Salon accommodation. Timetables will be issued prior to the course commencing.
One of the following:
- 3 Standard Grades including English at Grade 4 or above
- Industrial experience or other qualifications will be considered on an individual basis
- Successful interview and skills test will be required
Due to the nature of this course, applicants require to be aged 16 or over at the start of the course.
If not already stated above, please note your application is subject to:
- A Personal Statement — this section of your application form must be completed
- An Interview — if you meet the entry requirements
- A Reference — or if you are a Fife school leaver a Transition Form
Please see our Application Guide for more information.
Before you submit your application, please check that you meet, or should meet the entry requirements.
- NC Make-Up Artistry Level 6
- NC Beauty
- NC Hairdressing
- Theatre and Live Make-Up
- TV Make-Up
- Photographic Make-Up
- Self Employment
Students are required to purchase a college kit
This course is currently offered on the date(s) and venue(s) listed below.
02 Sep 2013
13 Jun 2014
||Kirkcaldy (St Brycedale Campus)
While we make every attempt to ensure the accuracy of course information, this is
subject to change, as part of our continuous improvement process.